11 September, 2013

Envelope/ Wallet





Good Morning- it's time for me, Allison, to show you another little project and today I went for a money holder, but really it could be adapted for lottery tickets, vouchers etc
With Christmas fast approaching I wanted to get ahead and make a start on these- I know I hear you, it's not Christmassy at all but I needed a couple of birthday ones too
I used the lovely Blue Magic colour collection from the Dreams Come True Papercraft CD




I started with an A4 card sheet and scored it at  approx. 4 inch, 4 inch and 2 inch


I then folded it and punched two holes at each side and tied some twine through- you could before you did this punch out a half circle in the centre of the front to make whatever you place inside easier to come out




You are then free to decorate as you like
I added a strip of paper to the front flap and front of envelope/wallet
before securing my flower to the front I tied some twine round it to keep it closed and then attached the flower which keeps the twine in place


Hope you found this useful and remember we would love to see you Funky Hand makes and especially if we have inspired you at  all


AllisonX

5 comments:

  1. This wallet is absolutely wonderful Allison. Thank you so much for sharing how to make it. Another great technique to add to my 'to do' list.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Allison I love this wallet.It is beautiful and such a useful make.Great tutorial too dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Really classy and sophisticated and it is only paper! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh allison this is fabulous, I love the paper you chose and huge thanks for the tut too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration - I might just get round to making some of these.

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.