13 March, 2013

Mother's Day

Hello All :) Sammylou here and today I would like to share the card I made for my lovely Mother-in-law with you.



It was made with the wonderful Hearts and Flowers download which I absolutely adore and find myself returning to again and again. Its wonderful shades of purples, pinks and greens are perfect for so many occasions and was my first choice when I began to make the card for Mother's Day.

The other fantastic thing about the download is that you don't need anything else to make a card. The flowers, hearts and alphas featured on the card are all included in the download! Just a bit of cutting and sticking and the card is made!

We would love to hear what your favourite collections are and don't forget you can post photographs of your Funky Hand makes on our facebook page, so please do share, we love to see.

See you all soon, Sammylou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your Mum in law.I bet she loved it.Nice to re-visit a previous download.Pretty flowers and fab letters.Great dimension too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sam. I forget about the older downloads but you are right, this is perfect for making a great Mothers Day card. Thanks for the reminder.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just gorgeous Sam, I love those flowers.
    Huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.