27 August, 2012

Anything Funky Hand will do

Allison here to show my project for this month's challenge.

Anice is providing a fab Funky Freebie backing paper for you to use for this months challenge on her website www.funkyhand.com The challenge is ANYTHING GOES USING FUNKY HAND, so as long as you use a Funky Hand product you are in with the chance of winning the challenge prize which is your choice of a Funky Hand download collection.

I used  the Twelve Crafters Crafting CD to create my mini Christmas card and gift card holder and they are so quick and simple I'm not even going to explain how they were done.

You still have until the 14th of September to join in with us, so grab the Funky Freebie and Get Funky!

Allison X

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and gift card set dearie.So cute.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Allison. Thanks for reminding me that Christmas is getting closer..grrrrr.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Allison x A great inspiration for starting mine ;) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great and I love the cute robin

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.