05 July, 2012

A Sketchy Thank You!

Good morning everyone, it's Ni here today to share my first ever Get Funky! project as a Funkette.
Very exciting!

The theme for this month is to 'Follow My Sketch' which has been drawn by The Boss lady, Anice...
and here is my interpretation of it...


I have used a kraft card blank and the fabby Funky Freebie backing paper for this month which uses the same colours as the Hey There Baby collection on the wonderful newly released Wishes & Kisses cd.
The 'Thank You' tag is also from the cd and has been printed onto a green textured backing paper using the workspace feature included on the Papercraft Factory discs.
The rest is a bit of a mixture from my stash, a bunting die and half of a large paper flower with some bakers twine, a small flower stamp for the background and some card candy.


Thanks for stopping by, Ni. x

5 comments:

  1. Ni what a fantastic start to your Get Funky inspiration cards. I LOVE the bunting. The Funky Freebie backing paper looks fab with the Kraft base card. I have to admit I'm a bit mad about those base cards to at the moment!
    Welcome to the team!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ni. Bunting is especially fab!
    Welcome to the Funky Hand Gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Ni.I just love kraft card and the freebie looks fab with it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Ni - love the bunting and the gorgeous Funky Freebie paper looks stunning against the Kraft card.
    Welcome to the team hun.
    Take car
    Debs xxe

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ni this is just awesome hun, I love that freebie paper!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.