13 June, 2011

Lou's bit of baking for the May recipe challenge!!!


Papers from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand.

Morning peeps!!

Well, its the 13th June which means you still have today and tomorrow to cook something up with Kathy's recipe over on Get Funky!!!
Here is Kathy's delicious recipe.....


5 Flowers
Use 3 different papers
2 Buttons
1 Ribbon (cut up or in one strip whatever you prefer)
and a sprinkling of Gems or pearls
Yummo right?!!!

For my card I headed for my Dreams Come True papercraft factory and chose 2 gorgeous papers and teamed them up with the special May challenge Freebie FunkyKraft paper download Anice has over in the shop!! so come and get cooking with us over on the Get Funky challenge blog, the only thing we ask you to remember is to use at least one Funky Hand product on your challenge entries!!! easy peesy!!!

I punched the little flowers and branches and made my own big buttons using my cirlce punch and ribbon hole punch. I inked the edges to make them look a bit more buttony!!!! the Friends stamp is from my stash of stamps!!

Don't forget to scroll down and check out the rest of the funkettes cooking!!!

Hugs Lou xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lou, fab, fab, fab card! Luuuurve the sentiment too. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, my favourite thing? Your fab buttons they look brilliant.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the flowers are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou

    A gorgeous card.

    Loving those cute flowers and buttons very much!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.