01 November, 2009

Get Funky Challenge November - Autumn Woodland


Thanks to all of you who joined in with our halloween challenge, we loved seeing all your creations, but now the clocks have gone back, dark nights are here, and it's time for the November Get Funky challenge, this is Enfys here setting this months challenge, for which I chose



AUTUMN WOODLAND



As usual you have a whole month to complete the challenge, just use at least one Funky Hand product, and you could be the winner of a £20 Funky Hand voucher at the end of the month, which would make a rather nice early Christmas pressie.



So the team have been busy printing off all those lovely autumny coloured papers - and believe me, there were so many to choose from - to make their samples. The card at the top of the post deserves a place up there, it's by Anice, and all the papers are from her brand new CD called Dreams Come True, to be released later in the year. This is the first glimpse any of us have had of these papers, and we have been promised some fantastic goodies on this CD, we are all really excitedly waiting for the release


Jozza made this really cute owl card, I love the way she used ribbon to mimic the trunk of the tree, and the paper, from The Funky One, is just perfect for the card design

Ruth (Tip Top) has been to rather a lot of weddings this summer, and she is very bravely making acrylic albums for all the newlyweds, and as one of the weddings had a autumny colour scheme, we are lucky enough to catch a glimpse of one of them here. The butterflies were place cards on the wine glasses at the wedding, and of course they went home with Ruth............



To be put on these fabulous acrylic pages



I love the colours that Kath chose, those soft earthy neutrals really suit her design, the twine looks just like twigs doesn't it? She used the Forest Walk papers from Funky Seasons




Lythan used this Kraft background for her fab card, great doodling and the different coloured half circles down the side are so creative..... the papers are American Fall from Funky Seasons




Look at the way Allison overlapped the edge of her card with these gorgeous leaves. This card is so full of natural elements and detail, we love it. The papers are from Funky Seasons
Dolly has been super creative, her card opens up.....................




to reveal a little recipe book of delicious winter soups - how clever is that?
Papers are from The Funky One - I think the pop of blue against the brown is a fabulous combo




My card (Enfys) has a bit of wobbly stitching, the tree was cut with the Winter Woodland cartridge on the Cricut machine, and the owl is a Studio G stamp. I used the American Fall papers from Funky Seasons



So snuggle up, get crafty and join us in the challenge. Leave a link to your blog in the comment box -the team love coming to see your creations. You have until November 30th to enter
GOOD LUCK



12 comments:

  1. Hey Enfys, great challenge! I might give it a go! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely challenge, can't resist the gorgeous Autumn colours - my card is here

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this Challenge as well. Once I printed off the papers I was really inspired to create this card.
    I hope you like it!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Finally managed to get around to joining in.

    My card is here

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally getting back into blogging! please take a look at my entry, looking forward to the new cd!! thank you xx www.byinvitationonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies,
    Another lovely challenge this month, hope mine is OK.
    HERE IT IS
    Thanks for looking,
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been able to join in over the last 2 months so I am so happy to be able to join in this months challenge. My cards is here

    I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT cards, great challenge En I can't do the 'here' bit so my card is at http://huxtershouse.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, the dt cards are great and the other entries are gorgeous too, Here’s mine!!
    hugs,
    lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've made a card but sorry I have no idea how to do a link.. help! my blog is suzyb1b.blogspot.com there you'll see my card.
    If this means it doesn't quallify .. no probs I enjoyed making it.Good luck to everyone.
    Sue B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. More brilliant creations by the DT! Love the theme, too, Enfys.. Who doesn't love autumn? It's an artist's dream! :o) Not that I'm calling myself an artist!! lol ;o)

    Anyway, I'll stop rabbiting.. My card is HERE

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.