01 October, 2009

Get Funky Challenge- October- Halloween

The first of the month again and that means time for another Get Funky Challenge.

A huge thanks to everyone who took part last month, it was great to see all the wonderful boy's cards for Ruth's challenge.

So onto this month's challenge which is set by me (Allison) and it's HALLOWEEN

The rules are very simple- a new challenge is set on the first of each month which gives you a whole month to Get Funky and the winner will receive a £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand.

All you have to do to be eligible is to use at least one Funky Hand product on your project and link your post on your blog in the comment section.

So on the 31st of this month all the ghosties and ghoulies come out to play and I want to see all your wonderful bright, fiendish and scary creations.

The DT had a wonderful time making theirs and I hope you find some inspiration to get you started.


Anice used papers and alphabet from the Now That's Funky CD the Pumpkin Patch Collection and spent ages creating this wonderful beaded web for the spider.








Lythan used papers from the Now that's Funky CD to create this fab card with scary faces like the Scream painting or the masks used in the movie Scream.. eek!





Ruth used papers from the Its Funky Too CD to create this great treat box(check her blog out to see what's inside) and die cut ghosts suspended from acetate... think they look quite cuddly ghosts actually!




Enfys used papers from the Funky Seasons CD for her fab card and cut the letters Boo and the ghost using her cricut- a nice little sweet ghost with a surprised look on her face and a little bow in her ghostly hair... ahhh




Dolly used papers from The Funky One cd for her great card and attached BOO with acetate and of course her fab trade mark stitching and great skull.



Kath used papers and alphabet from the Salt and Pepper download for her fabby card.
And just look at that cheeky little spiders' face... cute or what




And finally mine (Allison) I used papers from the V Funky CD and made two cards and a little treat handbag




So looking forward to visiting to see your wonderful creations so go on and Get Funky with Halloween
AllisonX

14 comments:

  1. I'll have to skip this month as we don't celebrate halloween. But looking forward to seeing what's on next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this sounds like fun!!! i did a halloween one for the firsy get funky challenge so will be getting my thinking hat on tonight for another!!! great cards and creations from all the DT again, you are such a talented gang xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get chance to enter the September challenge so was looking forward to joining in with October but don't do Halloween so may have to pass on this one. I'll get my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with something suitable without being too Halloweeny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do Halloween either at home, although I do sell cards and toppers on ebay for the occasion, and of course the kids LOVE it.
    I do like Halloween though, used to go 'over the top' in the pub we ran for a while. It's the Trick or Treat bit I don't agree with.
    Anyway, I digress! My entry is
    HERE
    Hope you like it!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I loved the theme this month and couldn't wait to make something to take part! My entry is here!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them - they are fun and in the spirit of halloween but not too spooky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, all..

    I also don't like Hallow E'en, but wanted to play along, so have come up with something that fits the bill, I think. As a cat lover, I loved this quirky little stamp.

    My card is HERE

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous challenge & even my hubby joined in the action... well being American he loves Halloween... must admit I do too... so love to see all the little kids having fun getting dressed up & running around the street with their friends...

    HERE is my entry for this month so now I can sit back & wait to see what fab idea you come up with for November... oh how the old mind boggles... lol

    Crafty hugs to everyone at Funky Hand.. keep up the good work girls we love it.

    Lorraine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Gang! Great cards as usual! Here's my entry http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-funky-october-challenge-halloween.html

    Keep up with the great work and challenges!!

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://gedalovitch.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-treat-box.html

    Hiya All - just found your blog and realised my coffin treat box is eligible - thanks folks

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning ladies

    Sorry I am a bit late this month - just about caught up from my holidays!!

    It made me wonder why I went when life has been so hectic on my return LOL!!!

    Thank you for my prize last month. Very much appreciated. My CD arrived in the post yesterday so I am looking forward to playing with even more Funky Hand paper designs now.

    I hope you don't mind but I combined my card with the Penny Black challenge this week.

    You can find my creation


    HERE

    Great inspiration from the DT - thank you!

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Sorry but I am not sure if the linking is working - if not you can find my card at http://jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.com/2009/10/have-fun-with-your-extra-hour.html

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.