10 June, 2011

Anice cooking?!..only with Kathys challenge!

Hello everyone it's Anice here..now I have to be truthful I'm not much of a cook..infact that's putting it mildly..but when I saw Kathys craft recipe for the May Get Funky challenge I thought it was something I could cope with.  I hope you agree and decide to join in with us by the 14th June so you have a change to win a free Funky Hand download.  Enough chat..what is the craft recipe for this months challenge?

Kathy asked us to include in our creations..
5 Flowers
Use 3 different papers
2 Buttons
1 Ribbon (cut up or in one strip whatever you prefer)
and a sprinkling of Gems or pearls

Ok..so here is my creation..


The base of the card was made using the Funky Freebie for this month available on my website www.funkyhand.com  Grab it very soon though as it changes each month with the new months challenge on the 15th of each month.  The other papers are from my craft CD Colour Me Happy, they are from the Contented Coffee collection.  The five flowers are made of papers from the same collection but I'm working on a new set of downloads that should help you to make flowers just like them, if grungy flowers are your thing then keep your eyes on my website for new downloads and a video to show you just how to make them in the near future!

I attached the flowers with pearl brads so that was my sprinkle of pearls.  The two buttons are from the Funky Hand February Love buttons Collection and the ribbon is from the Funky Hand February Love Ribbons Collection.( They can both be found in the Stash section of my website)

So there you have it, my first crafty cooking..I have to say I think it has turned out better than any cake I have ever tried to make!!  So now it's your turn to join in with us.  The only rule is that your creation must contain at least one Funky Hand product..but that's why I give you a  Funky Freebie Download paper each month just incase you don't have any Funky Hand products yet..gives you a free chance to try out something.

Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anice

    Gorgeous make!!! Love the colours.

    Can't wait for the download to have a go at making those grungy flowers!!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Anice, those flowers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge ladies, Loved the DT creations.Thanks for sharing with us.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.